Face & Neck
- Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty, Lid Lift)
- Face Lift
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Reshaping, or Nose Job)
- Pinnaplasty (Pinning Back of Protruding Ears)
- Laser Smart Lipo (Laser Liposculpture) of the chin
- What is Breast Augmentation (Breast Enlargement, Boob job)?
- What is Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammoplasty)?
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy)?
- Laser Liposuction, Laser Smart Lipo, Smart Lipo, Laser Smartliposuction, Laser Liposculpture
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Buttock Augmentation (Brazilian Butt Lift)
- Arm Lift (Bat Wing Reduction, Surgery for Loose Arm Skin)
Laser Hair Reduction
Permanent Laser Hair Reduction one of the best methods of getting rid of unwanted hair is Laser or IPL hair removal. The Laser heats up and destroys the growth centres of the hair follicles that are in the growth phase.
Depending on the area being treated this technique can get you up to 60 – 80% hair reduction at the end of your treatment course. The number of treatments required varies with individuals and areas treated. In the long run this way of hair reduction works out to be cheaper than conventional treatments like waxingg.
Laser Acne Reduction
Lyra Laser Acne Reduction . You get acne due to a combination of problems like very oily skin, skin bacteria called P Acne and blockage of the oil glands in your skin. The mainstay of Acne treatment is a topical Vitamin A preparation called Tretinoin in combination with other creams/lotions or oral antibiotics.
One of the recent advances in acne management has been the specially designed Lyra laser. Consisting of a series of 3 treatments given a month apart, each relatively painless procedure lasts about 15 – 20 minutes.